Spend a few hours, a day or overnight in the wilderness. Discover the wild rainforest or soak and relax in the multiple natural hot springs this area has to offer; or view bears, wolves, otters, eagles, swan, ducks, sea lions and ravens, maybe even whales, in their natural environment. Read more…
The Kitimat Estuary Lodge B&B offers luxurious accommodations for individuals, families and groups with 5 bedrooms, 3 private bathrooms and a meeting room on a 2.5 acre fully landscaped property with hot tub, sauna, barbecue, fire pit, ample parking and many of the other comforts of home. Read more…
Overnight all inclusive trip with 2 or 3 full day’s fishing for wild Pacific Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod, Rockfish and Dungeness Crab. Soak at Bishop bay natural hot springs, remote camping on shore in tents or wood cabins, with campfire, steak dinner and the fresh catch of the day. Read more…
Kingifish Adventure Tours: Have a look at our video gallery for the latest trips with our clients!
The last pool of today was producing, thanks for taking me out Rob! — – hier: Kitimat Estuary Lodge...January 23, 2017
Lingcod are endemic to the west coast of North America, with the center of abundance off the coast of...January 23, 2017
The Pacific halibut is found on the continental shelf of the North Pacific Ocean and Bering Sea. Halibut are demersal,...March 2, 2016
Gil Island is an island on the North Coast of British Columbia, Canada, located on the west side of...March 2, 2016
Bernhard Hoerhan from Austria with a Chrome Douglass Channel Chinook Salmon caught in middle August 2015March 2, 2016
While working for Rio Tinto Alcan over 2 years Bruno went on several fishing trips with us in the...August 25, 2015
The Hanson Family repeat clients and friends from Calgary with some chrome Douglas Channel Coho Salmon. Aundria holds up a...April 23, 2015
Mr. Ilian Kirimidtchiev from Montreal Lead architect from the Kitimat Modernization Project with his first Chinook Salmon from the Douglas Channel....April 23, 2015
Dr. Ingo Merwald from Vienna-Austria a repeat client/friend comes over every year with 3-4 friends to fish with us...April 23, 2015
Our Customers Said
- "My father and I took a charter with Andreas into the Estuary of the Kitimat river in Kitimat B.C. We spent a total of twelve hours on the river. During the course of jet boat trip we were into over 25 Chinook salmon. We successfully limited out on King salmon by the end of the day. This is my 10th consecutive fishing trip to the Kitimat and this was by far the best guided trip my father and I have experienced together. His boat is very comfortable, reels and rods top notch and he really does know what he is doing. The scenery, wildlife, shore lunch, and fishing was all great. Many thanks to Andreas!!"— Fitz K. (Edmonton, AB)
- Tawnee Hensel, Mallorca-Spain
I loved my stay at Kitimat Estuary Lodge B&B in Kitimat, BC. Andreas and Janine's hospitality and kindness were incredible. It felt like a home away from home. Thank you for opening your hearts and home to my family and I. I recommend them 100%.
- "We had a great trip for Silvers Sept. 2011, on the Kildala River with Andreas. The scenery was breathtaking only exceeded by the many 12 pound silvers we caught and released after we had our limit. We will be going after Steelheads this spring with Andreas. Repeat business speaks for the quality of his guiding service."— Uli Kappus and Rudi Rebhan, Denver, Colorado.
- "Unforgettable, unique family experience! Wild nature that you can rarely see and enjoy. We have spent two awesome days in the Ocean camping on an island and fishing. After one additional day fishing in the Kitimat river estuary, we left Kitimat with 80 kilograms frozen fish filets of Halibut and Salmon, delicious! There is no 5 stars hotel where you can have the hospitality and family ambiance like the one provided by Janine, Andreas and sweet Chanel. If it was closer to Montreal we would repeat this experience every year."— Ilian Kirimidtchiev
- "While in Kitimat for work, I stayed at the Kingfish B&B and was absolutely delighted with the quality of the rooms, as well as the owners hospitality. The rooms have a very homey, personalized feel to them, and Janine and Andreas went out of their way to ensure I had all that I needed. My room included a kitchenette for cooking my own meals, and the owners were very accommodating with anything I was missing (soap, shampoo, coffee, use of the laundry room, etc.). It was an absolute pleasure to stay at the Kingfish B&B and I would definitely recommend it for anyone staying in Kitimat!"— Shawn
- "Repeat clients don't happen by accident. My husband may be easy going, but we are also ironically hard to please. We have fished the Douglas Channel for many years. We have been on the tidal water with many other companies/skippers. In our experience, none have even come close to the standard of customer service Andreas/Janine provide. They go above and beyond the contemporary minimum with fishing and with hospitality. Beyond that, they conduct business professionally yet leave you feeling like more than a client. We have enjoyed years of adventures, something exciting visit after visit. We could write pages of our personal experiences, but it would be better served to leave things open to discover."— Aundria Hood