Customized Fishing and Eco Tours in the Kitimat area with Exceptional Accommodation & Service
We are a one of a kind establishment catering to both recreational and business clients in the Kitimat area. Whether you are here on business or an adventure of a lifetime, we can accommodate all of your needs. Kitimat Estuary Lodge and B&B offers you exceptional service in a warm and friendly environment while our professional and experienced guide, Andreas, will accompany you and your group on any fishing or eco-adventure tour of your choosing.
Accommodation at the Kitimat Estuary Lodge and B&B
Kitimat Estuary Lodge and B&B is situated in a private setting on a 2.5 acre property with more amenities than you can imagine, and is only minutes away from downtown and the Kitimat River. We take pride in providing our guests with superior accommodations and cuisine. Janine and Andreas will make every effort to ensure your stay not only meets but exceeds your expectations.
Guided Fishing and Eco Tours
Kingfish West Coast Adventure Tours is dedicated to providing the visiting angler with a superior level of service that will keep you coming back for more, year after year. We offer customized and all-inclusive packages for coastal sports fishing, whale watching, natural hot spring tours, exploring, sightseeing and photography. With over 30 years fishing experience and 10 years fishing guide in the Kitimat/Stikine area, Andreas will guide you through some of the most beautiful and pristine areas you could only dream of. Our goal is nothing less than providing you with an unforgettable lifetime experience!
River and Ocean Fishing in Kitimat Stikine
Kitimat is located at the Pacific Northwest Coast of British Columbia. Right at the head of the world famous Douglas Channel! Both, salt water & fresh water fishing opportunities abound here and established Kitimat as sport fishing community and destination for anglers around the globe. Let us show you everything this amazing area has to offer and create memories for you and your friends that will last forever.
- Experience guided tours on the ocean and over 50 rivers and streams located at the Kitimat, Skeena and Nass River watersheds.
- The Regional District of Kitimat Stikine is home to Steelhead and all five Pacific Salmon species.
- Every year Chinook, Coho, Pink, Sockeye, Chum Salmon and Steelhead come back to our coastal streams and lakes to spawn.
- Wild Pacific Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod, Rockfish and Dungeness Crab are waiting for you in the ocean.
- Opposite the Kitimat fish hatchery is a remote steelhead & salmon run where you can swing a fly or use conventional fishing techniques to catch a trophy fish of a lifetime. The rural location provides a perfect setting for the ultimate retreat.
Our Customers Said
- "My father and I took a charter with Andreas into the Estuary of the Kitimat river in Kitimat B.C. We spent a total of twelve hours on the river. During the course of jet boat trip we were into over 25 Chinook salmon. We successfully limited out on King salmon by the end of the day. This is my 10th consecutive fishing trip to the Kitimat and this was by far the best guided trip my father and I have experienced together. His boat is very comfortable, reels and rods top notch and he really does know what he is doing. The scenery, wildlife, shore lunch, and fishing was all great. Many thanks to Andreas!!"— Fitz K. (Edmonton, AB)
- "You may be aware that it is somewhat difficult to get accommodations in Kitimat. In May of 2014, I was unsuccessful trying to find accommodations. Then someone referred me to a Bed & Breakfast (which at the time was reluctant - never stayed in one I felt comfortable in). I travel to the Kitimat area about five to six times a year and now will only stay at the Kitimat Estuary (Kingfisher). After meeting the owners, Janine and Andreas back in 2014, I would now consider our relationship, as friends. I look forward to their warm and friendly welcome. When there, if I wish company, I am comfortable to enter into their domain. Should I want privacy, I am assured of my space. Very respectful and mindful, good people and I feel at home, when in theirs. Breakfast comes with great company and good conversation, which in my opinion makes the end of my stay a treat."— Larry
- "Unforgettable, unique family experience! Wild nature that you can rarely see and enjoy. We have spent two awesome days in the Ocean camping on an island and fishing. After one additional day fishing in the Kitimat river estuary, we left Kitimat with 80 kilograms frozen fish filets of Halibut and Salmon, delicious! There is no 5 stars hotel where you can have the hospitality and family ambiance like the one provided by Janine, Andreas and sweet Chanel. If it was closer to Montreal we would repeat this experience every year."— Ilian Kirimidtchiev
- Tawnee Hensel, Mallorca-Spain
I loved my stay at Kitimat Estuary Lodge B&B in Kitimat, BC. Andreas and Janine's hospitality and kindness were incredible. It felt like a home away from home. Thank you for opening your hearts and home to my family and I. I recommend them 100%.
- "Thank you for the fantastic fishing trip a few weeks ago! The 3-of us experienced a trip of a life time —8 big chrome fish landed in a day was a dream come true—your expertise as a guide was almost outdone by your culinary skills as well—terrific steaks! To anyone who wants a fishing trip to be remembered—a trip with Andreas and his Kingfish Westcoast Adventure Tours is the way to go—this was our second trip and we have already booked a trip for 5 this September for Coho’s! Thanks again Andreas!"— Dale Bobby
- "Hope the fish are really biting. Our family came to Kitimat to find some great times and to catch fish. Coming from Oregon we were treated to an exceptional fishing experience.Every time we look at the pictures it takes you back to where you wish you could stay for all time. Great time fishing on the water and a pro at the grill or anything touched by the captains hands. By far the very best fishing trip anyone could have. We caught springs, coho, red snapper, pinks and halibut. It is rare to see such a die hard fisherman and be lucky enough to have them guide your trip. Wow! We can't wait to return."— Dan, Karilea & Hunter