Flexform is completely responsive. And when we say responsive, we mean it won’t only work on mobile devices; it’ll look damn good too!
Swift Page Builder
Quickly & easily create beautiful pages. Choose any combination of 37 elements to create unique pages that do your content justice.
Flexform includes pro Font Deck support. Or you can choose from 600+ Google Web fonts & control the colour, size & line height.
Flexform comes with 3 sliders included. The ever popular Revolution Slider, Woo Slider and our own innovative and stunning Swift Slider.
Meet our team
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text..
- Tawnee Hensel, Mallorca-Spain
I loved my stay at Kitimat Estuary Lodge B&B in Kitimat, BC. Andreas and Janine's hospitality and kindness were incredible. It felt like a home away from home. Thank you for opening your hearts and home to my family and I. I recommend them 100%.
- "While in Kitimat for work, I stayed at the Kingfish B&B and was absolutely delighted with the quality of the rooms, as well as the owners hospitality. The rooms have a very homey, personalized feel to them, and Janine and Andreas went out of their way to ensure I had all that I needed. My room included a kitchenette for cooking my own meals, and the owners were very accommodating with anything I was missing (soap, shampoo, coffee, use of the laundry room, etc.). It was an absolute pleasure to stay at the Kingfish B&B and I would definitely recommend it for anyone staying in Kitimat!"— Shawn
- "Unforgettable, unique family experience! Wild nature that you can rarely see and enjoy. We have spent two awesome days in the Ocean camping on an island and fishing. After one additional day fishing in the Kitimat river estuary, we left Kitimat with 80 kilograms frozen fish filets of Halibut and Salmon, delicious! There is no 5 stars hotel where you can have the hospitality and family ambiance like the one provided by Janine, Andreas and sweet Chanel. If it was closer to Montreal we would repeat this experience every year."— Ilian Kirimidtchiev
- "You may be aware that it is somewhat difficult to get accommodations in Kitimat. In May of 2014, I was unsuccessful trying to find accommodations. Then someone referred me to a Bed & Breakfast (which at the time was reluctant - never stayed in one I felt comfortable in). I travel to the Kitimat area about five to six times a year and now will only stay at the Kitimat Estuary (Kingfisher). After meeting the owners, Janine and Andreas back in 2014, I would now consider our relationship, as friends. I look forward to their warm and friendly welcome. When there, if I wish company, I am comfortable to enter into their domain. Should I want privacy, I am assured of my space. Very respectful and mindful, good people and I feel at home, when in theirs. Breakfast comes with great company and good conversation, which in my opinion makes the end of my stay a treat."— Larry
- "Repeat clients don't happen by accident. My husband may be easy going, but we are also ironically hard to please. We have fished the Douglas Channel for many years. We have been on the tidal water with many other companies/skippers. In our experience, none have even come close to the standard of customer service Andreas/Janine provide. They go above and beyond the contemporary minimum with fishing and with hospitality. Beyond that, they conduct business professionally yet leave you feeling like more than a client. We have enjoyed years of adventures, something exciting visit after visit. We could write pages of our personal experiences, but it would be better served to leave things open to discover."— Aundria Hood
- "Thank you for the fantastic fishing trip a few weeks ago! The 3-of us experienced a trip of a life time —8 big chrome fish landed in a day was a dream come true—your expertise as a guide was almost outdone by your culinary skills as well—terrific steaks! To anyone who wants a fishing trip to be remembered—a trip with Andreas and his Kingfish Westcoast Adventure Tours is the way to go—this was our second trip and we have already booked a trip for 5 this September for Coho’s! Thanks again Andreas!"— Dale Bobby